The Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™ is a nationally recognized credential in the early childhood education field and is a stepping stone on the path of career advancement for family child care providers, center-based, or school setting staff. Demand is high for quality child care providers and earning your CDA is a mark of professionalism that is widely respected. It gives assurance to parents and administrators that they have hired a qualified individual to care for their children. Whether you’re just beginning your career or are an established provider looking to grow your program, we offer a six-month CDA course that will give you the confidence and motivation to advance your career as an early childhood educator. Our CDA Program is a unique combination of training and mentoring. This dual approach supports the CDA candidate while focusing on quality improvement within their program.
What does it cost? Child Care Solutions’ CDA program is $1500, with a $50 required registration fee that is subtracted from the amount.
- Scholarship funding to participate in this training may be available through the Educational Incentive Program (EIP). To apply for a scholarship, go to: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu or e-mail PDP at: email@example.com or call them at (800) 295-9616 or (518) 442-6575.
- Funds for CDA training are also available to Family/Group Family Child Care Providers through CSEA/VOICE CDA Scholarship Program. For more information on this funding source go to: www.voicecsea.org and choose Professional Development Program and complete the information needed to get your Authorization e-mail to use this funding.
Current CDA Session
We can answer your CDA questions through e-mail or over the phone. Please contact Kristi Cusa by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (315) 446-1220 ext. 309.
To Register and pay your $50 application fee go to: https://childcaresolutionscny.org/civicrm/event/info?id=12524&reset=1
To apply for your EIP Award through PDP go to: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/eip.aspx#about-cda
1. A Registration Form must be completed and submitted with your $50 registration fee. You must return a signed copy to Child Care Solutions, 6724 Thompson Rd, Syracuse, NY 13211.
2. You can pay your $50 registration fee either by check made out to Child Care Solutions and mailing it with your Registration Form or go to our website to register by charge card.
3. Once we have received your Registration Form and Registration Fee you will be enrolled and receive e-mail confirmation.
4. You can apply for an EIP through PDP to help pay up to $1,250 towards this course. You will be responsible for the balance and a Payment Plan will be created so you can make easy monthly payments.
5. How you are paying for this course must be confirmed by the 4th week of class.