CDA? What’s that? The Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™ is a nationally recognized credential in the early childhood education field and is a stepping stone on the path of career advancement for family child care providers, center-based, or school setting staff. Demand is high for quality child care providers and earning your CDA is a mark of professionalism that is widely respected. It gives assurance to parents and administrators that they have hired a qualified individual to care for their children. Whether you’re just beginning your career or an established provider looking to grow your program, we offer a six-month CDA course that will give you the confidence and motivation to advance your career as an early childhood educator. The Child Care Solutions CDA Program is a unique combination of training and mentoring. This dual approach supports the CDA candidate while focusing on quality improvement within their program.
What does it cost? Child Care Solutions’ CDA program is $1500, your $50 required registration fee is subtracted from that amount.
- Scholarship funding to participate in this training may be available through the Educational Incentive Program (EIP). For more information or to apply for a scholarship, please visit https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu. You may also contact EIP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at either (800) 295-9616 or (518) 442-6575.
- Funds for CDA training are also available through CSEA/VOICE CDA Scholarship Program for FDC registered & GFDC licensed providers. For more information, please go to their website at www.voicecsea.org and choose Professional Development Program and complete the information needed to get your Authorization to use this funding.
Next CDA Session Begins July 13th!
Our next CDA session begins on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021; and based on COVID-19 restrictions at that time may be a classroom-style training. A valid e-mail address will be required in case we have to conduct any classes on the ZOOM Platform.
We are happy to answer your CDA questions through e-mail or over the phone. Please contact Kristy Sherman by emailing email@example.com or by calling (315) 446-1220 ext. 326. You can learn more about using Zoom by going to their website at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697.
1. A Registration Form must be completed and submitted with your $50 registration fee. The Registration Form can be downloaded by clicking the link listed above. You must return a signed copy to Child Care Solutions, 6724 Thompson Rd, Syracuse, NY 13211.
2. You can pay your $50 registration fee either by check made out to Child Care Solutions and mailing it with your Registration Form or go online to our website Calendar.
3. Once we have received your Registration Form and Registration Fee you will be enrolled and receive e-mail confirmation.
4. You can apply for EIP to pay up to $1,250 towards this course. You will be responsible for the balance and a Payment Plan will be created so you can make easy monthly payments.
5. Your payment method must be secured by the 4th week of class.