On Monday Evenings, staff members of Child Care Solutions gather with refugees who have settled in Central NY and are fulfilling their American Dream of starting their own child care businesses. Staff members teach everything from nutrition, art, and music to health and safety and regulations. We are there to teach, but inevitably we become the students. The women in our sessions are inspirational, courageous and quite frankly awe-inspiring. We are humbled by their perseverance, thirst for knowledge and gratitude. United we create a beautiful, colorful community. If you would like to support programs like this so all children have access to high quality child care please consider donating to Child Care Solutions.
Child Care Solutions is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency that has served the Central New York community since 1975. Our mission is to build excellence in early care and learning systems while advancing equal access for all children in our community. We envision that every child is cared for in a high quality, safe and nurturing environment that cultivates healthy development, early learning and joy. We count on your financial support to help ensure that:
- Families have access to high-quality, affordable, safe child care; and
- Child care providers have the knowledge, skills and resources they need to support children’s early learning and healthy development.
Child Care Solutions has 5 Giving Society Levels community members are encouraged to join:
- Strong Start Society for donations between $1-$99 annually
- Building Blocks Society for donations between $100-$499 annually
- Foundation Society for donations between $500-$999 annually
- Circle of Care Society for donations between $1000-$4999 annually
- Changing Futures Society for donations $5000 + annually
Easily make a donation below or contact Lori Schakow for more information.