Child Care Solutions believes that good child care is a community resource that supports families, contributes to economic productivity, and nurtures children's growth. Child Care Solutions is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1975 to provide information and resources to parents, providers, employers, and community leaders in Onondaga and Cayuga Counties (NY) who seek solutions to their child care needs.
Mission: Building excellence in early care and learning systems while advancing equal access for all children in our community. We accomplish this through education, advocacy and support for families and early childhood professionals.
Vision: Every child is cared for in a high quality, safe and nurturing environment that cultivates healthy development, early learning and joy.
Values: Child Care Solution's values guide the way in which we do our work and carry out our mission.
- We are committed to activities, positions and goals that positively impact children's lives.
- We are responsive, professional and caring in our interactions with parents, providers and each other.
- We appreciate the diversity of our community's families and providers and respect their knowledge, experiences and choices.
- We are innovative, resourceful and willing to tackle difficult issues.
- We believe that we have a responsibility to the community to provide services that are accessible, effective and of high quality.