Medication Administration Training (MAT) Classroom Skills Competencies
The MAT course is a skills based training to help you administer medication safely in your child care program and covers
- Overview of medication effects
- Ways to give both over-the-counter & prescription medications
- Handling, storage & safe disposal of medication
- Permission & instruction requirements
- Asthma emergency care & special situation
You must attend all dates to receive certification for this course.
Please read our Registration/Refund Policies & Procedures before registering. A completed registration with payment will assume that you have read and understand the policies and procedures.
Syracuse, NY 13211
|Course Fee:||$ 125.00|