The process to become a Registered / Licensed in-home child care provider takes approximately 90 days. The following steps are a guideline for what will occurr.
1. Call us at 446-1220 to request an application to become a Registered provider; you may also go online to apply.
2. Submit the first part of your application. When you submit any part of your application the clock starts ticking.
3. The provider and all family members over the age of 18 as well as all potential substitutes, assistants or alternate providers must be fingerprinted.
4. Schedule your medical appointments as needed.
5. Submit SCR on any of the people fingerprinted as stated above in #3.
6. A Pre-Inspection will be done within the first month.
7. Fire Inspection will be done if needed.
8. Submit any of your remaining paperwork.
9. Register for a Health & Safety class.
10. Successfully complete your Health & Safety training course.
11. A Follow-Up Inspection will be done if needed.
You are almost done. You will receive your Registration or License in the mail.
Child Care Solutions is only a phone call away and can provide you with assistance during any phase of your registration process. Give us a call at (315) 446-1220.